Sunday, October 2, 2011

7 dis-likable aspects of me

1. impatient, very impatient
2. mood swings :( - especially when i lack sleep and is 'high' on caffeine
3. sensitive when certain issues crosses over to my pet peeves
4. quite a slacker
5. needs to follow my schedule or my world falls apart
6. temper is irrational
7. easily annoyed

There's probably a lot more, but I guess I should go grab something to eat before I think about my oral presentation. Slept for 12 hours again. Wow, 20 hours and now 12.  Hopefully, I will finish studying math early today and finish outlining what I'm going to say for IOP (to make sure Ms White approves of it) so I can sleep early.  So much to do! And art!

2 comments:

  1. 7 likeable aspects of you:

    1.Friendly
    2.Outgoing (how many other people can keep a conversation going with me?!)
    3.Considerate
    4.Courteous/respecting
    5.Expressive
    6.Artistic
    7.Very sympathetic (in my opinion one of your most defining traits)

    Stay gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwe, you are the sweetest! <3 if my macaroons were a success, i would have given the first one to you! :D

    ReplyDelete