Wednesday, September 14, 2011

what's the point?

I get annoyed of people who try to be discrete when they're nosing into you business by asking questions, hoping you don't know what they're thinking...but yes, I know what you're trying to figure out!
If you have something to ask or say...just say it.  Don't ask a bunch of useless questions, trying to cover up your nosiness.  Newsflash: it's not working and on the contrary, it's actually quite obvious in an annoyingly obnoxious way.

No point asking me what my plans are in order to indirectly figure out your 'that' person's plan.
1. stop stalking me just because i talked to whoever your 'that' person is
2. go ask 'that' person yourself instead of snooping around my stuff
3. if you're curious, just ask flat out instead of pretending you're interested

thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment