Friday, September 16, 2011

something different this year!

Since it's grad year, and because I'm stupid and wanted to drown myself in stress, I have joined a few things this year! Totally excited.  Will definitely (hopefully) keep my mind off things (and/or people) that irritates me.

Today, formally (ish) signed up for cross country club!  First time ever and totally psyched :D
During clubs day, signed up for a few things as well, so yeah. Looking forward to those too. So basically, this year, I'm doing:
1. Library monitor
2. Cross country
3. Colts that Care
4. Grad committee (nothing much there though)
5. Create a Smile (still wondering what this is...haha)
6. Free the Children
7. Pottery-clay class volunteer

Going to be a busy year! Hopefully, I won't be too overwhelmed and stressed. I'm sure most of the clubs are quite chilled and I guess if I can't handle math tutor classes with pottery volunteer, I can always ask to quite pottery class. I'll see how everything turns out. Best wishes to me. Hope this will be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Green Team!

    There's more to the garden than weeding. :) Water stuff, plant stuff, re-plant stuff, shovel stuff, lots of stuff! Or join Green Games, I'll definitely need help with that. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Japan Club?

    ReplyDelete