Saturday, September 10, 2011

really tired of the same thing over and over. what happened to respect in this world? and what a long entry


I have been ranting irl for so long! I'm so tired of all this.  Really need to talk it out and face the problems straight on, but something keeps holding me back.  Maybe it's the fact that I'm always facing the problems, not the opposing party.

Anyways, what made me so mad today and these days is how people are so inconsiderate of other people's feelings.  How they have to announce things publicly, disregarding privacy and the fact that it might actually hurt other people.
Are there no other methods of telling your opinions instead of telling EVERYBODY? Maybe, umm, tell the original person how you feel instead of letting the rest of the world know in the process?

My English world lit was trashed today (idea and all) by someone and throughout the class, while we were suppose to be editing, my essay was laughed at. No, it wasn't because of grammatical errors, the person editing my work was laughing at the concept and showing it to people around him...laughing at it.
I actually considered standing up, walking over to that person and punching the guts out of him until he started spewing brains out.  If you know me well enough, you probably know that I don't like just anyone editing my work.  I actually have 2 people I share my work to and only they will edit my work.  Those two people I trust with my life that they will give me honest opinions and insightful feed backs.  Brilliant writers...both of them.
So yeah, I was basically near tears after the end of English...listening to the person laugh at my work with his friend...confidence in my essay all lost.  I was furious, upset, hurt and everything else that relates to anger and depression.

I was and still is so thankful for my friend/classmate who sat next to me.  She listened to my rant afterwards and was comforting me throughout.  A friend indeed.  Reminded me that I didn't have to listen to what the person editing my work says.  I remembered how I have 3 (now 4) of the most trusted adults I believe in had approved of my idea.
Mr. Miller, Mr. Vicente, and one of the editor...and now Ms. White.
That certainly helps me regain my confidence in my paper.  SO...to the person who edited my paper: $@#^%#(*)(*#)(*(*@#$!! DROP DEAD (jk)

On the other hand, I'm seriously thinking what a want in a relationship/friendship.  Is what I have really suitable for me.  Are all these conflicts, problems, silliness or whatever I have really what I should be having while going through IB.
Obviously, this year, I have started meeting some new people and surprised by how compatible and fun I'm having with people I never really knew for 4 years!  At the same time, I started to learn some new stuff about people I have known for a long time...whether it's rediscovery some old qualities I love or learning something new that I like and don't like.
Why I'm bringing this up is that I'm starting to get really tired of a few things that has been recurring for some time.  It's becoming a routine and it's not the best routine to have, especially now that stress is starting to pile up and my ranting is starting to become annoying HAHA.
I guess what stops me from solving 'this' problem is that I'm always the one initiating the resolution of our previous problems.  And because of that, (I think) none of the problems were really resolved since only one party was doing the work...that's why it keeps happening.  Now, I'm just really tired of being the one started the resolution.  Not being the first party to just say 'sorry', but being the party to actually APOLOGIZE and try to fix things...figure out the root of everything.

So here's the question: Are we compatible? Should this problem even worth working out?

No comments:

Post a Comment