Wednesday, September 21, 2011

:(

I TOTALLY MISS YOU! :( you should come back.

--
When i'm sick...i'm extra emotional and plus, with the lack of sleep, my coffee and sugar rushes and crashing isn't making it easy for the people around me. I apologize if I seem like a freak and acted like a fool. :( -sigh-
Only slept for 2.5 hours.  Japanese kanji booklet, history homework and history studying.  I know I could've slept more if I did more of my kanji booklet before hand and actually read my history stuff prior to the night before the test. That would've made life easier.

Feels like I can fall asleep anywhere so I decided to leave tutor 15 minutes early, but had to wait for the bus 15 minutes in the rain under a not-so-helpful-umbrella. -sigh- I think my cold got worse. At least it's not hard to swallow today and my voice haven't fully changed yet. Plus, no pounding headache and annoying coughs. Just a runny nose and a few sneezes.  Ah, and one-sided stuffy nose.

The season when Joyce always get sick every year is coming. :) And after Joyce get sick, people start getting sick (not hinting that it's my fault LOL). Just warning everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment