Sunday, August 21, 2011

a rant blog in a while

I haven't had a rant entry in a while...not that it's good to rant. Haha. Today, I found THE perfect time to go work out. Around 5:30 till 7:30pm. Normally, I go around 7:00pm, thinking there's less people since it's near dinner time, but there are quite a few. For a few times, I went around 4:00pm till 6:00pm and there are a lot of people as well.

Today was amazing. There were few people and all the empty machines! Plus, no macho men intimidating me, preventing me from using the abdominal machine...harhar. Going to go around this time tomorrow. I've tried going during the morning around 10:30am, when I finished my clay class, and there were quite a few people. There were seniors who were really serious and quite a few guys weight training...and yeah, afternoons are filled with people playing basketball and girls just sitting around, looking pretty, and checking out guys.
And that's what I'm ranting about...

As some of you may know, I am quite the picky movie crowd-er. I can't stand people talking during a movie, texting or talking on their cell just because it's the commercials. I don't like loud crunchy chewing and giggles from little girls. Don't like whispers, laughs, and random comments from people. This is the reason why I never go watch movies that just released (which is why I'm waiting for One Day to come out a few more days). Plus, I feel more comfortable crying in the comfort of the four walls of my room.

Anyways, my pickiness applies for going to the gym as well. On Friday, when I went around 1pm to 3/4pm...there these two girls that went around 2:30pm ish. And every time I go to the gym, there would always be people like them (except these two girls were the worst I have seen). These girls were on treadmills (my usual one D:) and were walking super slowly, prob 0.5mph, and took out their camera to take pictures of themselves! Yes, a camera. They actually bought a camera for the sole purpose to camwh*re. Sigh, what is wrong with the younger generations? I know they're grade eights (going to nine) since they're my brother's classmates.

Main point is, it bugs me how these girls are just going to the gym to check out guys and take pictures of themselves while looking around. As a very self conscious person, I get all weird feely when people look at how fast I run, how many calories I lost, and etc.. And I get annoyed since they're violating my privacy. I mean, if you're not here to work out, don't come. Sitting on the bicycle and pedaling so slow that a turtle will walk right by you is not working out.

Grr...taking up all the machines.

Anyways, yeah, just ranting. I was so annoyed of those two girls. Took my machine. (Haha, I sound like such a baby). And when I was done, after an hour or so...went downstairs to shower, they were outside on a chair, helping each other take photos - yes, they took turns sitting on the stupid chair, wearing their extra revealing and tight short shorts. When I was done shower and changing midway, they came in the changing room (I could hear their loud giggles all the way across the change room) to take pictures in the mirrors. Totally made me feel uncomfortable drying my hair while they took pictures of themselves and gossiped about other girls.

What's going to happen when the world in the hands of these younger generations? These kids, who go work out on the treadmill while carrying their Coach bags? These kids, who text while biking? These kids, who think Coach is actually a legit designer bag (I will rant about designers another day...haha)?

Guess I should finish my movie and go to bed. End of rant.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I agree by far. To think, in a couple decades, the political leaders of this world will have grown up on troll faces.

    It's actually quite troubling to think about..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? -sigh- and I thought our generation was immature. :(

    ReplyDelete