Tuesday, August 23, 2011

the kobe beef sure did its job

if you know, or do not know, i LOVE teppanyaki. one of my favorite food ever! and i love eating beef when i have teppanyaki...so among all the beef i have - thin cut, thick cut, thin cut wrapped with onions and garlics/mushrooms - i love the thin cut with onions wrapped inside.

since i ordered different combos with my family, kobe beef and 'regular' beef was included because of the 3 different combos. and i just have to say, i love kobe beef. i always did, but having not eaten teppanyaki since winter break (in hong kong/china), i forgot how much i love it and kind of splurged when i was eating.

i still do not eat foie gras. no matter how good they look in the shows i watch, or not classy and 'yummy' its said to be, i refuse to eat it. haha. my sister tried it and i think she likes it.
it has always been my dad's job to eat the foie gras and oysters as my siblings and i gobble down the tiger prawns, black cod (we don't eat salmon either) and beef. although we're supposedly missing out...but hey, i'm reducing my chances of having high cholesteraol .

anyways...basically, after that yummy and awesome and luxurious dinner yesterday...im so out of shape today! Killed me just by running for 10 minutes straight at 6.5mph...or 6.0mph. I did walk for 27-30 minutes at 3.5mph while watching criminal minds (scared the bejeepers out of me!). hopefully, tomorrow will go well though i will be having an awesome sushi dinner! wooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment