Wednesday, June 15, 2011

grade 12 almost

I know I just blogged, haha, and I should be studying math...

But I was just skimming through facebook and looking at some elementary friends and pictures, i realized how much everyone has changed.
I know I have as well, but I don't feel any drastic changes in me...instead of moving forward towards my goal...I realized midway through my process of change, I have lost my way.
Unlike my fellow friends, I feel like I have gotten myself lost and everyone has moved a couple steps forward.

So depressing to see how the people I was once really close with, move away from me. I guess maybe that's why I have been trying to re-connect with a few people I have use to talk with a lot.

Hate the feeling of seeing someone I know and pretending we are strangers because neither of us want to make the first move.

been 4 years and already, everyone has grown up. I guess I just feel a little like I have been left behind...
no motivation to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment