Tuesday, May 17, 2011

what if there's more?

I was just thinking back on the past 'love's I had. I know I blogged about what I searched for in love...but even though I say all that, I never really applied it to my searching and the 'crushes' I had never exactly matched me, as a person.

Anyways, I mean..after watching that Wong Fu video (and did not cry! Haha), I'm trying to think more carefully.
There's only two options to a relationship: marriage and break up.
I guess that's kind of similar to what I read from a novel about not wasting time on someone I can't see marrying.

I'm just being a little depressed. Probably the music. I'm not listening to Pixie Lott, but yeah...

On the bright side...I'm still a kid, I guess. And they have been crushes, not real love. Going to save my first relationship with someone special. :D

Time to finish The House of Bernada Alba!

1 comment:

  1. the house of bernarda alba...loool MEMORIES.

    and well :D
    dont they say

    fall in love as many times as you can?

    ReplyDelete