Monday, May 23, 2011

VORTEX

Ummmm, was watching that 40 sec video clip of Vortex PV and I have to say, Aoi's hair is so catchy. I have been trying to restrain myself from seeing ANY pics of Aoi's new hair though I heard of his hair color change. I wanted to feel the difference of their new looks along with the PV release, but then because of a certain someone -cough- CACTUS -cough-...I ended up watching the 40 sec clip.
I can totally see how epic the pv and live will become!

Next time, I will definitely hold myself back! I wanted to see their new looks release with the PV to get the feel. :( Since I have been spoiling it for myself for Pledge, Red, Shiver, and Before I Decay.

Anyways, if I'm not wrong and blind...is Ruki in a trench coat? xD Totally my thing.

Listening to Filth in the Beauty 8DD ~~ brings back the awesome ness.~

--

Just a note...I watched Prince of Persia, The Tourist and Percy Jackson yesterday. Currently watching The Bounty Hunter.

Must say, I love Prince of Persia...NO ITS NOT BECAUSE HE'S HOT.............

The Tourist: I didn't really like the beginning actually. I thought it was too slow, which made the middle scene and some of the fighting scene a little rushed and I thought the boat fighting scene was a little fake and I laughed. Too much focus on Angelina Jolie's elegance and beauty...that kind of bothered me. The camera view seems to be more angled to make her look pretty...which is what made it slow...haha. I like the ending. Predictable, but if it ended another way, I would be unhappy and completely unsatisfied. Kind of knew what was happening since the beginning, the effects they're trying to achieve. =S Made it a little too obvious, but the trailer was misleading -- which is good on their part.

Percy Jackson: I actually am surprised by how nice the CG was! I expected some corny stuff. Some of the lines and parts of the plot was a little...unnatural and corny. The mom was a bad actress, no offence, but I still liked watching it! I think some parts of the plot seemed a little too forceful because they were trying to incorporate too much mythology in the movie possible. There's only 2 hours... :S so...

Great 4 day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Your post made me smile :DDD

    and speaking of prince of persia...
    that reminds me of...


    T_T awesome artist.

    http://www.fengzhudesign.com/

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete