Sunday, May 1, 2011

sunday

Although Sunday is the day I rush all my homework that's due on Monday, it is also the day of the week I get about 12 hours of sleep. On Fridays, I would be so excited that it's the last weekday, I'd stay up late until whenever just because.
Even though I know I can't sleep in on a Saturday because of my tutor class, I still end up staying up late which makes my sleep hours the same as it is on a school day.

That's one of the reasons why I love Sundays.

Plus, I can slip in a movie.
Enjoyed today noon with a little Breakfast at Tiffany's. :)
It's such a nice day so I wish I can go out, but some lazy loser is taking a nap and I guess I will take the time now to drink some green tea and start on my homework or maybe...watch another movie?

Anyways, I feel like missing someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment