Monday, May 16, 2011

a post in a while

I haven't blogged for a while, which isn't really like me. Been quite excited and into hockey recently. I guess I really like the Canadian/Vancity cheery atmosphere and spirits! Yesterday's game...Henrik Sedin, Bieska, and LaPierre! xD So happy. Although I was supposedly half doing my world lit, I kept getting distracted while listening to game.

Anyways, hope everyone is doing! 4-day break is coming up and I am totally going to eat sushi! Haha. Definitely a lot to do...dead lines coming up. My world lit is finished, but my art project is coming up and math test next week. I'm sure something with history and Japanese will pop up. Also, EE draft, I should get started if I want to avoid what happened last night.

This break from my blog, I have gotten closer to many people. Gotten to know a few people I knew before, better, which I'm really glad. I have also distanced from a few and realized some qualities of others I have overlooked.

Anyways, I should go shower since I feel like I still smell like the liver I blended this morning in bio.

Here's a song I have always been obsessed with since it first came out. I mean, my Joe Brooks obsession never dies.


1 comment:

  1. \o/ CANUUUCKS FTW!! :D
    And wow that song's so lovely! Ty for sharrring :D

    hheheh!
    OMG LOL LIVER!!

    :D
    tomorrrrrrrooow
    you shall smell like it again heheh

    ReplyDelete