Friday, May 27, 2011

although the past few days have been so chilled for me that I was able to watch movies and not do homework, i wish someone would understand...
-sigh-
i think i'm having major mood swings recently..
getting too influenced by things way to easily. not good, not good!

anyways,
while i'm already complaining, i would just like to point out that people should be more considerate of their surroundings.
i think if everyone are more aware of other people and not just themselves, there will probably be one less person around them suffering depression.

even though i should be happy, i can't bring myself to become entirely happy...instead, i'm moping. and 'you guys'' inconsiderate acts aren't exactly helping me or us. so although you guys probably won't read this, i hope eventually, one of you people will realize it (which i doubt).

5 comments:

  1. If everybody were great observers & cared/noticed these changes in their environments, what would distinguish those people we see today as great friends? :P

    I wish I could say that I'll always look out for the people I care for, but that would just be unrealistic and I hate when people don't follow-up with their word. The most I would be able to do when I don't see these things is make myself available for my friends.

    If you ever want to talk, feel 100% free to find me (I've been appearing offline these days to keep myself completely available for Catherine & the election). These days I have shied from talking to the IB people, them being heavily involved with academics. Nevertheless, that is not an excuse for me not to at least keep in touch with friends like you, whom I have been (partially) separated from over these past months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome Ian Tom :)

    I have been just not going online these few days ish. I have been on a bit to make sure my fellow friends are staying up and doing their homework. AKA, being a mom and an alarm clock. Surprisingly, I'm not that consumed with IB...=S

    We should catch up some time! Most definitely during the summer! Could volunteer together for some event =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its good to see that homework isn't dragging your spirit down :)I'm sure something can be organized for the summer, but at the moment I rather not think too far ahead. I have been feeling as though I'm constantly 'forgetting something', some random sense of anxiety.

    Anyway, hope to see you around. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, to be honest...i actually don't have much homework. feels as if im in certificate or just regular class...maybe a few more tests than regular, but definitely not as intense as the other ib students. o-o''

    some major cramming days for sure...haha, but yeah.

    definitely, will see you around :DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been looking at some summer volunteer things. i'll probably look around thompson so if you're not having summer school...can just volunteer there for some event or whatever.

    anyways, can plan it later 8D

    ReplyDelete