Thursday, April 21, 2011

haven't exactly blogged blogged for a long time -ish

explanation for my previous entry was because of this conversation i had with someone.
so glad i did. if you're reading this, please know that what you have said changed my entirely. it was something i needed, for sure, and what you have said made me feel so much better about myself.

i'm sorry if i have been acting cold and seems unhappy. sorry i can't be sincere towards you right now, but know that before 'then', i will make sure all this will go away.
but no matter how depressed, inferior and awful i feel, whatever i say towards you is true. each word. i may feel down, but no lies for sure.

thank yous so much for your words. you don't know how much they mean to me. -heart-

--
been watching How I Met Your Mother.
addicted for sure.

4 day weekend! You know what that means? Need to read my script for EE and think more about World Lit (AKA Start). Also, start gathering my hours for CAS. :DD
Busy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment