Friday, March 4, 2011

what have i been listening to: friday

the last 'what have i been listening to' 8D i did this for a week!
tell me if you want me to continue or it doesn't matter. i guess i did this to have something to constantly blog about.



i listen to mushaboom - feist studio version so the beginning of the mv was very different to me. i still prefer the studio version, so go check that out if you like. the beginning of the mv sounds way too numb for me.

finally friday!
im so tired. my throat is sore. it's been a whole week and my voice is still like this! i got different feedbacks. someone said it was 'cute' xD, someone liked listening to sick people's voices, someone said i sound sick, someone said i sounded like i'm going through puberty, and some people just said some thing. ha ha.

either way, i think my voice totally affects my mood since i have been mellow and calm this week (aside from monday). i have totally quieted down, which is 'out-of-my-character' apparently. either way, i miss my dad and im still me.
i guess this long, lingering cold is a great chance for me to save up my energy to burst out some other time, and a great chance to start a healthy lifestyle where i don't eat too sugary food nor drink too many bubble teas.

waiting for my medical examination report on saturday.
still need to drop by value village or some thrift shop for a clock to take apart.
met up with my EE advisor already so i need to scan the progress sheet
need to buy a film script from chapters
and get my L.

math test...i feel confident i did pretty well, but im scared to feel that way because whenever i do, i do bad. set a standard = feel down when you don't meet the standards. so my solution? dont hope too high so you won't fall too low.
my mark is my mark. be happy with what you get. if you're not, fix it for yourself, not for others' eyes. 8D

keep that in mind, everyone. don't let two measly little numbers knock your world off balance. don't let another pair of eyes, another voice, another idea control your opinions and reaction. 8) whatever suits you best, is the best.

(what an optimistic mood i am in - must be mushaboom)

No comments:

Post a Comment