Saturday, March 12, 2011

T A T ~ pray for Japan

-tears- still really depressed about Japan. D8

i had this bad feeling and couldn't sleep since i first heard about the earthquake. devastates me that before i slept...there was 1 death and when i wake up to go to school...there are 300 deaths.
now that im awake for another day...
how many are there?
scared to check...

i just read Aoi's tweets (since Ruki tweeted 3 times) and im crying. D8
im so glad they're safe...
saw that Yamapi is safe as well, and Miura, as well as Miyavi.

a girl tweeted to Aoi and Ruki:

On Saturday 12th March 2011, said:

[[Aoi]] Isn't there something to wrap yourself up with? Anything will do so don't lose body heat. Don't give up. RT @ dei_uru @ Aoi_theGazettE @ NHK_PR Aoi san, Ruki san, this is from Sendai, thank you so much. My entire family is missing. I can't stop crying. There is no gasoline anywhere and I'm cold being in a car. I want gasoline. It's good to know that everybody from the GazettE is fine.

...[I think the next tweet came after a while]...

I panicked and didn't understand anything, sorry. I don't know what to do. Sorry. Thank you for spreading it around. I connected to the web for the first time now.

[[Aoi]] How is everything!? Are you safe!?

[[Ruki]] All of us members are praying for your safety from the bottom of our hearts. We hope that somehow, no further damage than this will occur.

-cries-

That totally made me cry. And I know there's a lot of people out there who are in her situation. Hopefully everyone will find their families.
Please help swear aware-ness and don't spread false information to cause paranoia!


No comments:

Post a Comment