Saturday, March 5, 2011

my temper...

i noticed i have a temper problem...haha.
and i think i will be deleting my kirai page soon since it's so..hateful. ugh. D8

perhaps its the good weather? or maybe the progress of my cold?
i am much happier. har har...and its the vita lemon tea!

either way,
I know i have some temper issues, especially with my family...my dad especially. need to fix it.
any advice?

as for my temper in general...know that...when i get mad, i will be better in a few hours definitely!
like, not even kidding. i actually forget about it.
the problem here is...the next time i get angry, i remember the previous issues...
so i guess i get angrier and angrier as time progresses?

I guess that just means you all should avoid getting me angry.
unless i fix this. D8

either way...BANZAI to VLT!

No comments:

Post a Comment