Saturday, March 5, 2011

love

i don't remember whether i posted something similar, but i just wanted to let people read this since i have told a few people already and this idea was inspired by something i read:

when i say: i want a boyfriend
i don't just want any guy. not a guy to be an accessory to show off with to my friends. not just someone i can call my boyfriend and put on a mushy show for everyone to see on facebook. not someone i can take photos with and make albums of.

when i say i want a boyfriend,
i meant someone i will be with forever. someone i can see myself marry, someone i can see myself spend the rest of my life with.
if he's not someone i can think like that of, then why waste my time being with him?
why waste the time to be with someone i don't 'love' instead of searching for my 'true love'?

when i say i want a boyfriend,
i mean i want to fall in love 'that' way. i want to be with 'that person' now. i don't want to waste time.

i am a romantic. 8D

i know that i am at the age where girls just want a boyfriend and that for me to think of marriage is a tad bit too early, but i don't feel that i should waste my time on someone i won't care for in a month or two.
when you're with someone you love, you would wish you had more time or that time would stop.
if you know you will think like that,
then use all the time you've got to find that person! you should be spending as much time you have with the person you love, so why waste it?

to the girls out there: don't waste your time on someone you can't see yourself marrying.
use that time to find your 'true love' and hold onto him. 8D

now don't you wish you have a 'boyfriend'?

No comments:

Post a Comment