Friday, March 18, 2011

after telling someone and my sister, i think i should probably blog this out since i kind of use this blog to keep track of my 'memories' ...

yes, i think my long titles are back! the long titles that are irrelevant to my entry, harhar.

well, basically, i just wanted to blog about how today, i had an experience...a not good experience.
i think i might be thinking too much and i'm probably being too sensitive, but i was followed. from the bus to my home ish? well, outside my street (i like in like..a key...one of those dead end roads...circular thingy)

like...why i would think this was because the guy and i kind of had eye contact when he first got on the bus. i actually thought he might sit next to me, but this man who was walking ahead sat down and so he was at the back or something.
the route i use to go home, it's not very often someone goes the same way because most people around my area have cars so you barely see people walking unless they are walking the dog or something. it was just creepy having someone behind me...a man, and he didn't seem like he would really get off at my stop either so i was a little freaked out.
i called my sister before a made a turn to the shortcut and kept trying to get her to stay on the phone (she didn't know what's going on and we were in a fight so it was confusing) and i couldn't say anything...not even in chinese since he was asian and i suspect he might understand.

anyways, when i turned into area, i believe he was gone. thank gosh. i guess i was just being too suspicious, but not exactly the greatest feeling. better safe than sorry.
if i was mistaken, sorry asian guy...

basically...now i'm a little scared of bussing, haha.

4 comments:

  1. Before I moved, I had someone 'follow me' from City Centre (RPM) to Gilbert&Blundell, a 40~ min walk at 8PM. :P

    That day I learned who my neighbour was :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.
    at least it was your neighbor. it happened to me one night, meeting my neighbor even tho it was 8pm. i think i creeped her out instead even though i was in front.
    i didn't feel scared then though a little alerted because she was a girl...

    that guy totally freaked me out since he wasn't even in the same 'circle' as me...etc. meh

    ReplyDelete