Tuesday, March 15, 2011

1:42pm

I'm at home because I missed school.
Great.
I mean, at first...I was thinking of going to school, but then my art project came up. I ended up working on it (no rest or stopping! ...except to get something to drink or to get more supplies) and I still ended up working on it till 3am.
So tired. I still thought of going to school, but maybe miss TOK (it was people's presentation and I already went) and so I would still have 4 hours of sleep, compared to the 3 hours of sleep.

I woke up at 6am (as usual) and realized I really can't do this. Even if I miss TOK and get that 4 hours of sleep, that history quiz will be doomed because I have tried taking a history test when I was powering on 4.5 hours and I did REALLY bad...

And so, I called in sick and decided to go to school around 9:50, just in time for the Japanese presentation! It was a skit. I didn't want to let down my groupmates by not coming and ruin their presentation. Plus, I would have 5 hours and 30 minutes (or so) to sleep!

I set my alarm on that time. I set my alarm at 10:30...
I kept switching off my alarm when it ran. My tired, blur-of-a-brain...I reset my 10:30 alarm and switched to 11:15 since even if I miss Jap and have a chance on getting a 0 on that presentation...I should go to art because that was the purpose of my hard work! I HAVE TO GO.

And so, after convincing myself changing the alarm was right...I went back to sleep.

And guess what? I woke up to a phone call from pyl whose was calling during lunch...to ask if I wasn't at school today.
Yes, I have switched off my last alarm automatically. In my hands (which is how I was able to pick up the phone faster) was my cell because I was in all battle-mode to make sure to switch off my alarm before it got annoying.

-sigh- Anyways, how I realized I missed art as well because I was asking pyl what she was doing in Japanese (since I thought it was funny how she was able to call in class), but she woke me up from that trance by letting me know it was lunch.
And so, this is why I'm at home, on my laptop, typing this up because right now...it's my spare, no point going to school when it's my spare!

Now I'm going to miss volunteer as well. -sigh-
Today sucks. I'm so going to finish reviewing math early! I guess I will use this chance to brush up my art! And whatever comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment