Tuesday, February 22, 2011

two completely different

Movie trailers I am obsessed with. Two completely different movies.


I think I will be like that when Prom comes 8DDD

and this one here, is AWESOME.
Jim Sturgess, need I say more? 8) Also, Colin Farrell, Ed Harris...also the girl Saoirse Ronan (From City of Ember and The Lovely Bones). Mark Strong is in it as well~ and last but not least...PETER WEIR DIRECTED IT! <3 yeshhh!


very very awesome sound for the trailer. make it just that much more intense, as if the torture and lethal things going on in the Gulag is not enough!

2 comments:

  1. omg i saw the way back trailer too, i totally want to watch it because of ivan denisovich...and jim sturgess. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeshh! xD
    i will definitely try my best to watch the way back. 8DD
    look SO good, even though I know it's not how things were and most were hollywoodized.

    ReplyDelete