Sunday, February 20, 2011

today

went to Seattle.

bought a pair of Adidas 'cause mine died.

my brother is now a shopaholic

suddenly feel a little depressed. such a mellow mood. -sips milk tea-

at peace.

sorry to anonymous caller that called me when i was in Seattle...

i need something to do, besides homework

thinking of ranting on my blog, but too lazy to

such a nice weather

i think im claustrophobic ish...

wish i was in love...

yet when i was, i wanted to get out of it and be free. being tied down to thinking about one person is such an awful thing, especially since you know they don't/you don't know what they're thinking.

--
my request for love:

i have been telling people that i want a boyfriend for years.
but i would never just say yes to anyone who just asks (i reject).
my request is:
for the guy to like me when i like him
for the guy to confess to me when i like him
for the guy to like the stuff i like (at least some of it)
for the guy to be considerate and aware
and the list goes on...

reason for the first two:
it shows that we are on the same wave...

i would refuse:
even if i like the guy...but he confess after i have 'given up', i would still refuse. shows that he is slower and just not on the same wave as me.

hopefully thats not confusing...and im not asking for too much...

1 comment: