Saturday, February 19, 2011

A state of happiness

I have not actually blogged for a while, other than the entry for the link to the EE pdf file. Well, at least it felt like I haven't blogged for a long time.

First of all, I would like to mention how awesome the whether has been both yesterday and today.

This is the whether I love.
Absolutely love, even more than snow!

For a while now, I have been trying to search for this 'feeling' I get. It's like this refreshing feeling that runs through my entire body. Don't exactly know how to explain, but I just feel SO relaxed, yet energized. I mean, I would lie on my bed, sit on my chair, or whatever...and I would feel like the happiest, luckiest, 'insert word here'-iest girl in the whole world. Definitely my state my happiness.

I would always get that feeling when I listen to a certain few songs. I don't know.

Anyways, it's really weird, but yeah. That's my state of happiness. Hopefully, it would last...the happiness and the weather. (I wonder if it's the weather, the music, or just the mood?)

Time for me to continue my mood travelling.
I have been trying recreate these feelings I get when I do a certain something when I was younger. :P
Hard to explain...and weird. Don't judge!

No comments:

Post a Comment