Tuesday, February 1, 2011

lucky luck?

My right eye have been twitching non-stop the entire weekend (last week?) so then I thought it would be REALLY bad this week since for girls, right eye twitching is bad luck while left eye is good luck. For guys, the opposite.

Instead, today, when I missed my biology...the test (quest) was postponed to next class! The math quiz (first one) was open book with a scientific calculator! The second math quiz was pretty decent (I totally died on the last bit).
I mean...I fell asleep when studying...couldn't handle the pain and the tired trance I keep going into. I went to bed thinking I will wing it and fail these two quizzes.

So does that mean right eye twitching (which was suppose to be for guys) means good lucky for me?

Nice day too. Sunny sunny sunny! First time waking up to the sun on a school day...leaving the garage and into the nicest day ever! Clouds in blue sky, chilly breezes, yet warm sun rays. My kind of days~

Strawberry ice cream puffa!

4 comments:

  1. LOOOL!!!
    XDDDDD
    YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whenever my right eye twitches i feel weird too LOL like something bad is going to happen soon :(
    good luck with ur bio test! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ cactus: youuuuuu suckkk! xD

    @ izzy: awwwe~~ prob you're like me. opposite of what was suppose to happen. >:D and thank yous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! IF YOU NEEDA SMILE ON YOUR FACE

    youtube.com/watch?v=6z18xjUspAQ

    one of my most fav fav youtube bloggers!
    i always laugh watching LOOOL LIKE NOW 8D

    ReplyDelete