Thursday, February 3, 2011

a little part of me: digging

Digging back to the past, I only just realized how much I have changed! My style of music, my writing, my thoughts, my surronding, dressing style, and basically everything.

I mean, there are so many 'what if's I have thought about...
What if I didn't do this? What if I didn't do that? What if this didn't happen?
My lift would definitely be entirely different.

To be honest, if you ask me right now whether I am happy with where and who I am right now...I don't really know how to answer that. I feel that the person I am now have actually been able to help people out, which I am really glad. At the same time, the person I am now does not exactly satisfy what I desire. I still feel there's some sort of restraint inside me that's holding me back. What if...?

If you give me the choice to go back in time and change what I have done before that I regret even till this day, I don't know if I will change or not. What I have done, the regrets I have carried along with me till now, have made me the person I am now.
I feel that just a few more steps...I might actually be able to let go and move on. Perhaps the thigns I have did before will finally decide to release me and I will be the person I wish I was.

For now: choices, choices, choices!

Make the right choice. What is the right choice?

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    I HATE CHOICES
    CUZ I CANT CHOOSE


    DKLAH;FLH;AH;FH

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this made me cry T_______T
    you hafta watch it

    youtube.com/watch?v=OWMaEEAtxo0

    ReplyDelete