Sunday, February 13, 2011

"An eye for an eye"

That's how I live, and is the reason for my actions (most of it at least).

If you're nice to me, I will be nice (maybe nicer :D)
If you treat me like trash, I will make you feel the same way (eventually)

Just a forewarning. So yeah...
I think I just realized I hold grudges for quite a long time...ANY WAYS.

On the bright side,
if you're my friend...I will stick up for you until the day I die (unless there was a lie involved. Liars are intolerable).
if some one trash talks about my friend, i will expose the evil of the trashtalker. harhar.
if you're in trouble, i will help for sure - no worries
if you need me, i am always avaliable. homework can be sacrificed.

and etc..

time to eat brunch.
just wanted to let everyone know how i work. of course, there are exceptions at times...

anyways, if i ever do something 'weird' or you don't understand...think back to "an eye for an eye" and remember what you did/for to me. :D

wow...that sounds evil.
mu...haha...haha?

1 comment: