Sunday, January 30, 2011

Woke up with the strangest dream. People tell me sometimes, you dream what you desire deep inside, no matter how much you deny it on the outside (of course, other than the nightmares because those are just projections of your deepest and darkest fears). So after this dream, I am now more confused (not really) and feel a little awkward.

Great Sunday morning, eh?

No sarcasm. The sun is really nice. If only I can wake up to the sun everyday, I think going to school won't be so bad.

3 comments:

  1. gazette, best friends -> youtube.com/watch?v=epw0GnJvScc

    HAHAH LISTEN TO RUKI'S HUSKY VOICE AT ~2:20
    8)
    i love this song its so happy
    the lyrics makes me smile but
    as cry as well

    its so inspirational.. isnt it?
    everyone should have such friends as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^HOLY LOLOLOL OLOLOLOL
    MY MIND WAS SO SCATTERED WHEN I WAS WRITING THAT
    IGNORE ALL THOSE AS WELLS /AKLDHFLA;JK;DFA

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fact is when you see someone in your dream, it means they're missing you. :D

    ReplyDelete