Wednesday, January 19, 2011

what's amazing to me?

Even though I already blogged an entry today, I realized I forgot to blog about something I have always wanted to mention/share. It's kind of weird though...

Anyways, I noticed that whenever something amazing airs on or like...well, whenever I see, hear, or read something amazing, I would always shiver. I would kind of like...get this goosebump feelings and shake/shiver. My entire body would just feel all 'oh-my-gawsh!' kind of...
I don't know how to describe this sensation, but yeah. That always happen when I get blown away by how awesome the anime is, the anime ending, the story turned out to be. Well, just an idea in general. When I hear an amazing singer or song, I would also react the same.


I guess that's how I judge what's SUPER SUPER SUPER (xblah) good.

On the other hand, I would also shiver and get goosebumps (same feeling-ish) when I hear something REALLY bad. Like, weird and awful like...an out of tune song and etc..
Of course, it's easy to tell the difference.

But I just find it weird how I would get the same reaction towards 2 complete different things.

Anyhow, just wanted to share that. Don't judge. :D

4 comments: