Friday, January 28, 2011

today

I have 5 hours and 20 minutes left to do my CAS. Also, I just realized I didn't do my tutor homework...which I will still try and finish by tomorrow. I will try my best to pour my heart and soul into it...ha..ha...

Anyways, today, I have stumbled upon a situation where I don't really know what to do. Usually, there will always be a side where it is more 'right'. At least...it will have a more positive effect compared to the second option. The problem I was trying to help with was where one person has to give up their happiness/feelings in order to make the her/him happy, who is the person he/she loves. He/she did not really show much affection towards her/him.

Normally, I would tell the person: "If you really love that person, you would let her/him go because seeing that person happy will make you happy."

I believe that is true love.

In this case, not just because the opposite partner did not show any affections, but...they are already together. For two people to be together, that means the feelings are mutual...which means there should be some 'love' involved.
In a relationship, the two people should be equal. There shouldn't be one person whose always doing more than the other...constantly.

In this case, the person I am helping seems to be more in love, putting in more efforts, and is the one deciding to give up so the person he/she love will not be 'suffering'. The person he/she love isn't exactly 'suffering' just because of their problems...but rather other things as well. I find it awful for the opposite person to dump all him/her anger onto the person I'm helping. (Sorry, so confusing).

Either way, I mean...deep inside, I wanted to tell the person I'm helping to not say anything. I find it unfair for him/her to let go of her/his feelings to satisfy the opposite person. I mean...from the beginning till the end...every action made was all based on the opposite person.

D:

2 comments:

  1. that... just...
    totallllllly reminded me of
    PLEDGE
    and this

    ReplyDelete
  2. youtube.com/watch?v=iX41qo0aIQ0 **

    ReplyDelete