Friday, January 14, 2011

Ophiuchus

As you all may know, this is the big talk recently...the zodiac has changed! I still don't know how I feel about this because some of the Sagittarius applies to me...now I am the new zodiac, Ophiuchus. Some people feel that this new zodiac only applies to the babies born now (or a certain year), not everybody while others just completely rejects this idea. Yeah, I don't know how to respond. I htink it's pretty interesting I mean...I never really fit in with EVERYTHING of Sagittarius.

Some people I know actually really belonged with their zodiac, but now it's changed. I just read a little bit about the Ophiuchus zodiac and I don't think it applies to some of the people I know who has changed.

The awesome thing that makes me kind of 'believe' in this is that my birthday, December 17, is the BORDERLINE of Ophiuchus and Sagittarius. Wonky, eh?


The New Zodiac

ARIES = APRIL 19 - MAY 13
TAURUS = MAY 14 - JUNE 19
GEMINI = JUNE 20 - JULY 20
CANCER = JULY 21 - AUG 9
LEO = AUGUST 10 - SEPTEMBER 15
VIRGO = SEPTEMBER 16 - OCTOBER 30
LIBRA = OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 22
SCORPIO = NOVEMBER 23 - NOVEMBER 29
OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17
SAGITTARIUS = DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 18
CAPRICORN = JANUARY 19 - FEBRUARY 15
AQUARIUS = FEBRUARY 16 - MARCH 11
PISCES = MARCH 12 - APRIL 18

Leave a comment below on what you think!

3 comments:

  1. WONKY INDEED.
    DO YOU KNOW WHY IT CHANGED D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. they discovered that the sun actually goes from scorpius to ophiuchus and for 19 days and then it goes to sagittarius. thats why it changed. o-o'''

    they use to think it just goes from scorpius to sagittarius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW MAN.
    LOL

    MY SIGN CHANGED.

    ReplyDelete