Friday, January 7, 2011

first day back at school

Supposedly, I arrived on Jan. 5th 8:00pm so I should've been at school on the 6th. I wanted to 'pretend' to be sick and rest at home to fix my jetlag...but karma kicked in and I actually got sick. Ended up staying home with a fever and slept till 5pm. Woke up and studied History till 8pm or so (while trying to find out what's for bio and tok and all that) and then read some shoujo mangas.

The first day back today wasn't so bad. Turns out Ms. Ho wanted me to take the test next class and Ms. Yasui scheduled my quiz for Tuesday 4th block (my spare). I cancelled my tutor class this week and shall devote my entire weekend to study math and go over everything I have completely forgotten...lol.

Also, I need to finish the bio lab and study for bio. -sigh- So confused with what's going on with bio. The questions and design lab thing. Have absolutely no idea what's going on. Since Ms. Chan is chilled, I'm sure she'll give me an extension? Or just explain it to me and all...hopefully, clearly though.

All I'm scared for is math. o-o'' Gotta face the Peters. After hearing from people today talking about the math final...I'm kind of getting scared. There's one part easy and one part hard. Bruno says that too and Bruno is smart...so if he says a part is hard...then it must be terrifying for me. -cries- And supposedly, the later test that I'm taking is different and harder. -sigh- This sucks for a person who sucks at math.

Anyways, I am so sleepy...I shall go to bed early.
Perhaps I can see the doctor tomorrow to see if I'm okay. Still taking tynenol for the whole day-ish today. -sigh-

Good night to you all. :)
(Will slowly be giving souvenirs...things are scattered around the house and my room...not pleasant)

1 comment:

  1. SOUNDS REALLY SCARY, BUT DONT WORRY TOO MUCH
    ABOUT EVERYTHING IT'LL ALL FALL INTO PLACE,&
    BEFORE U KNOW IT, U'LL FEEL LIKE U GOT BACK
    THE FLOW AGAIN. [BTW. HAHAH CD, HAHAHA/RUBS]

    ReplyDelete