Friday, December 10, 2010

almost there!

My brain is already in vacation mode and even though I already knew I will be leaving this weekend...now that it's here, it's hard to believe! I mean, everything feels like it has only been a month. Feels like it was just summer vacation a month ago...

Horrible thing: my sister is coming almost 2 weeks after! Totally sucks because now I will have no shopping buddy! Never had friends in Hong Kong (which is really sad) because I moved over when I was young. I'm sure Bruno and Justin aren't really the kind of guys who would go shopping with me. Haha! Not that close with them anyways...at least, not close enough for me to show them the funny + weird faces I make...and the awkward stares I have at random times to make people feel funny..HAHA! xD

Glad my beloved will be there though. xP And I will be hanging around with my dad more and my godmother! I miss her so much. ><

Anyhow, the stupid internet connection keeps disconnecting. Gr.

One things for sure, I will definitely keep blogging. Probably insert more photos actually. I will be taking a lot of photos with my camera phone! I realized I have been using my phone for EVERYTHING. Not even kidding. My ipod died so I use my phone for music, for phone calls obviously, and for taking pictures now. Since my phone has 2 cameras (one is the sucky camera where you can take 'self photos' and one is an awesome HD camera that is 5MP. :D

Much more convenient too.

I am already missing people. D: Man, I even miss my sister already though I just saw her a few minutes ago and I'm not leaving yet.
Feels like I'm saying goodbye as if I won't be back...or will be gone for a long time. ):
Goodbyes are hard.

--
Left a few sour feelings behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment