Saturday, December 4, 2010

2 hours and 15 minutes left...

to finish tutor homework! I was so tired and slacked yesterday. Should have done it throughout this week. Was busy-ish though.

Yesterday, I finally know how it feels to run after a bus. Not awesome at all. After getting on, for some reason, I started freaking out because I thought I was on the wrong bus. No idea what's going on with me then.

Anyways, it's really scary for me to walk home now...o-o'' There's this part where it's completely pitch black and I can see nothing at all. No lights pierce through there. I tried taking out my cellphone to light up the way, but it had no effect. I just somewhat jogged out of that place and got into the street light. -sigh- Freaked me out...

--
Reportcard talk! I just need to state that...I may have no done well in other people's eyes, but I am proud of what I'm getting. I'm not in Principle Honor Roll...neither do I care.
Just first term! I shall begin brushing up and asking for help on the two subjects I totally bombed on.

Second term is also the sign for me to take out my excuse: "It's only the beginning on the term! I can always catch up!" xD
For now, I will resume to my chilling, adapting, and planning (to chill for my winter break!). Hah!

But even if I do well and got straight A's or whatever is 'OH-MY-GOSH-THAT'S-SO-FREAKIN'-AWESOME-AND-GENIUSLY-SMART-OF-YOU-SO-I-WILL-NOW-BEFRIEND-YOU-BECAUSE-YOU-ARE-NOW-WORTHY-OF-BEING-MY-FRIEND'...I still won't share.
Just saying.

--
In need of a movie!

2 comments:

  1. ;) Been a while since I last talked to you. I'm going to add you as my blog buddy. :D

    ReplyDelete