Thursday, November 11, 2010

-Takes a breath-

What a busy week! I know I shouldn't really be chilling on Remembrance day, but I'm so just tired! I did remember though.

Monday: stayed after school for tech team stuff. Also started on my TOK essay.

Tuesday: from 2-2 to 2-4, was doing the tech stuff during the dress rehearsal. Was quite chaotic...=='' After school, went to Ferris to help. Finished my Bio and stayed up late (till 1am) to finish my Bio lab.

Wednesday: Alarm clock messed up and skipped Bio. Had to run to school to had in my Bio lab on time (while searching desperately for chocolate...failed and bribed Mrs. Chan with candy instead). Spend the morning and 2-1 doing tech stuff for the first assembly. 2-2, finally chilled and enjoyed the assembly (though was worried throughout the assembly that something might mess up). 2-3 was spare so I went to chill and eat. 2-4 was English and that was okay until my sister texted me and I forgot to turn off my cell...
After school, I went to Ferris to help ref/score keep for the Volleyball game. I realized it was postponed so I had to walk back to RHS to wait for my sister to pick me up.

I messed up my sleep too...which is why I woke up late and stuff. (Did, for some reason, wake up suddenly at 11:11am and so I remembered.) I watched 2 episodes of Criminal Minds with my sister and so the entire night, my mind was filled with thoughts of psychotic killers and their methods of killing that revolves around their fetish and interests. Many, many replaying of certain scenes.

Not a pleasant night...

1 comment:

  1. There were waaaay too many tech people! I was told to help out ushering the Veterans until they were seated, then move onto station 1. I decided not to when I noticed 4 people sitting around the table. ;P You only really need two monkeys on each station.. and someone took my flashlight! Noooooo.

    But I get to look forward to this week, because I can actually go home right after school on Friday xD

    ReplyDelete