Monday, November 1, 2010

-droolz-

Was staring at Jimmy Choo's. Oh my gosh. They are so $#*%&@($*&%!!!!!!!
If I own a pair, I would wear them everyday, even if it kills my feet. Haha. They are gorgeous. So elegant, sleek, chic, beauutifull~!!

Anyways, I have no idea why I was staring at them. I suppose it was just a sudden urge kind of thing. I should be doing my English, but decided to blog since I haven't been blogging as much!
(Neither are you guys!!)

I'm preparing for a mock trial at the moment...
haha.

--
This year, I kind of learned a lot more about people. It's so weird. It's been 3 years and it feels so short. I feel like I probably know most of you a lot, but I guess I was wrong. More surprises yet to come!

I made soup yesterday! Cooked it for 2 and 1/2 hours...but for some reason, no one is really drinking it. I added the salt and the chicken broth at the time my dad told me to. o-o'' -sigh-
I think it's delicious.

Anyone want to come over and try my soup? :D

--
ART ! ART ! ART !

I'm so excited to start my project, but also worried. I spent today's class playing with acrylic paint colors! Neon ones! They are gorgeous. Sadly, there are no neon blue o-o'' Feels so incomplete without the blue. There was: green, red, pink, and orange. I guess you can imagine how the mixing turned out, right? Very salmon-y and yeah. Mainly pink and orange showed. The red was somewhat like Orange.

--

I NEED TO WATCH A MOVIEEE!!
Interested in Red. I want to see The Town!! And I'm waiting for some November movies.
Conviction, Hereafter, Life as We Know It.

OMG. MEGAMIND!!

HARRY POTTER!! TANGLED!!

Burlesque (with Christina Auguilera).

--
I was watching Devil Wears Prada. I will always love that movie~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment