Tuesday, October 19, 2010

stressed

I finished the 30-day challenge! Feel that I should announce that. Yay! -cheers- Congratz to you, Mr. Tom as well~

--
This week is going to be a stressful week along with the first half of next week...for now.

Wednesday: Bio test, Bio WB (so horserice!), Math hwk (which I'm deciding on doing or not...maybe half? I freak out when he asks to check), English project (work on...), Free the Kids @ lunch, after school TOK movie.

Thursday: History questions, 2 Art research pages, Japanese Kanji test?, TOK project (maybe), CAS reflection, Lunch library orientation.

Monday: Japanese stuff at lunch

Tuesday: Japanese project, History Questions, TOK project (maybe).


Doesn't seem too bad, but History questions...the reading and answering can get quite annoying and though it's easy...takes a while. English Project, I am still confused at what I am to do so I think I will be needing to talk to A LOT of people and get all my evidence and witnesses in order. The Art research actually takes a lot of work for me...like decorating and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment