Sunday, October 24, 2010

raining depression

Just came home. Was at the airport to see my dad off. Turns out, his flight wasn't tomorrow, but today morning 1:55am. My sister and I car cruised till now ish, for about half an hour. Even the sky is crying with us. Haha. -sigh- At first, my dad thought it was Monday, turns out it was Sunday, but didn't expect it to be 1:55am...until he checked the ticket around 11:00pm...and just hurriedly packed while my sister and I dressed and all that.

We went to the airport and sat for an hour or so, talking and stuff while my dad had his last smoke before his flight (complaining about that 10 hour of non-smoking -sigh-).

We had Teppanyaki for dinner! So full.

My dad bought everyday before he left. Haagen-Dazs ice cream, Moosetrack ice cream, fish tofu, materials to make soup (I made soup today! He taught me.), noodles, sauce, snacks, everything! Everything is set.

-sigh- Depressed. In the end, my dad still managed to make me laugh like an idiot before he left. Haha, I shall share some of his jokes tomorrow since I'm SO sleepy.

For this whole long weekend, I didn't do any homework -sigh- So going to die tomorrow. Main things to do: Prep for Bio and study for math test.
Homework: Japanese project, TOK project, History Questions, History Cartoon, Art research pages, Math homework, English Attorney prep, Vivian's homework.

2 comments: