Tuesday, October 26, 2010

lack lack of sleep

Today, I was only powered by 3-4 hours of sleep, I can't even remember! -sigh- The whole day, I felt terrible and kept zoning out. Well, actually, during TOK I was still okay because the shower effect was still lasting. I guess around the middle of Art, I started getting more tired, plus...the rainy weather didn't help since I tend to sleep better when it rains, so yeah.

Throughout History, I kept dozing off and I had to play with a rubber band to stay awake, though not focused. I didn't even want to bother to draw much, so yeah...that sucks.

I woke up for a few minutes now from my 4-hour nap. Hopefully, I can sleep earlier tonight...but there's new episode of GLEE!
I only have math homework, bio prep, and English prep. Not bad. -sigh- Finally, my Sunday and Monday are over...those were the 'busy' times of my chilled out schedule. Anyways, time to find something to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment