Monday, October 18, 2010

discovery...

new stalkers stalking me, great. -shivers-

--
homework, homework! Though there's an upcoming Pro-D Day, the homework pile is increasing in width and height. Ugh.

TOK project, what should I do with you? -sigh- I think I might do my CAS journals online on blogspot or something. Typing is much faster for me and much neater as well. Japanese project and now there's an English project. Must work on Japanese today and English tomorrow. I'm still a little confused about English.

I realized I don't know a certain someone in my English class. He's so loud and kept playing rock, paper, scissors while ignoring my question and worst of all, sticking his freakin' butt in my face. Thanks, dude. I was so tempted to just kick him in the butt and let him hit his face on the desks. That'll teach him not to mess with me.

--
What bugs me...

people who raise their hand to say the exact same thing as the previous person...just rewording it. Worst of all: saying: "Oh, I was going to say what she/he was going to say."
How original. Sure you were, sure you were.

--Technically, depending on the situation, it's likely, but there are times where it's obvious you were NOT going to say what the previous person was going to say. You just want to verbally plagiarize, yet somewhat give a vague source to prove you're NOT plagiarizing completely...but still getting the little 'credit' from the teacher that you're participating.

Yes, you use the "I was going to say what she/he was going to say" technique when you want to participate, but don't want to say anything or have nothing intelligent and original to say. Tricky, very tricky...

...losers.

--
Day 30 - Who are you?

That is a question, I can't really answer...but this will cover most of it: I am a clever, wicked, awesome, and the most wonderful genius/mafia boss/king/ruler of the world. Of course, the amazingness I possess cannot be put into words so please just stick to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment