Sunday, October 17, 2010

catch up

Day 25 - What I would find in your bag
For school: binder, folder, paper, pencil case, bottle of water, sci calc (day 1: graphing calc too), agenda, metamorphosis (to finish reading), candies, packet of tissue, wallet, spare headphones, pepper (no idea why...just gotta have the herbs), tide to go, coin bag, and lotion.

Out: candies, wallet, coin bag, pen, mini notepad or something, and more candy.


Day 26 - What you think about your friends
They're weirdos...kidding!...ish. Haha. They're awesome people who gets high at random times and on random things. I think every one of my friend is different from the other, amazes me how I can befriend so many different people. Makes me laugh everyday till I feel like an idiot. Every one of them are all so unique and wicked!

Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
I wanted to keep up my daily blogging, which failed since now I'm catching up...totally defeating the purpose of this, haha. Also, I like answering these kind of questionnaire thingies.

Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Hairstyle change for sure. I haven't touched my hair for a whole year :D The left side was last year after going back to Hong Kong and attempting to be tomboy-ish, but failed because I wasn't cool enough. Right side is during the summer, but now I have gotten a bit more tanned. Aren't you shocked I used my real picture instead of Prince Hata as replacement? I was going to use Prince Hata again, but didn't know what to do as the alternate changed picture...

Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
Learned that IB students are weirdos. There are I-Believers, I-Bombers, I-Bashers, and I-BS-ers...as well as many other times of IB students. This past month, I'm barely surviving since the first few weeks I was sick to death and was complaining endlessly like an old lady, then had to keep going to the doctors because I got sick again and did some stuff. Just this week, I died, badly. -sigh- Learned many things, could go on, but I should be sleeping...

2 comments: