Saturday, September 4, 2010

fixed

MY TIME IS FIXED! Yay! -Cheers cheers & more cheers-
Well, I think my typing-with-no-caps-whatsoever thing is finally gone as well. -Cheers-
Anyways, I just woke up a while ago, after sleeping for 10 hours. So now I'm 100% refreshed ;D. My mom is definitely shocked and still somewhat suspects that I just didn't sleep at all, but I think my pimple reduction probably proved me right! Yes, this 10 hours of sleep reduced the tiny little pimples on my forehead that were begging my fingers to pop them. Sorry to disgust you all. Please forget what you just read if that somewhat ruined my cool image you had of me. D:

I went to oval yesterday, with my lover, and worked out. ;D I haven't moved for centuries and man was I rusty or what? I was jogging for just 10 minutes and was already worn out. My soles were aching and my legs were like jelly. Then I just walked for another 20 or 25 minutes while playing a hardcore mah-jong game, connect 4, and watching iCarly. Why the mah-jong game was hardcore was because the screen is so hard to see-ish. Maybe it's because of my short height? Who knows. Anyways, it was such a nice view at the oval! Plus, I exercised...-shivers- you're probably amazed.
I'm still shocked how I could have exercised, willingly, after weeks of sitting in a big, comfy chair with a blanket and my manjuu head stuffy to hug. o-o''' -stares at what I'm doing now-. So yupyup, no more PE!! -Cheers-

Aside from announcing that my time is officially fixed and something went wrong with me since I went to exercise willingly, I also heard some rumor of how Mr. Glier and Ms. Maitland is dating and spotted at the mall together? Hmmmmm...weird. Anyways, just decided to share that fact. Haha. ...

...



ANYWAYS, time to prepare for school! I should buy new shoes, but since I don't need them, I decided not to. :D
-itches- Gah, so itchy, so many flies and mosquito at the oval...and lets just say, I have red matches on my legs now. :)

Warning: If going to the oval to admire the awesome sunset view, please bring bug spray and kill those evil stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment