Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First day

I woke up, but I'm still tired.

Sitting in front of my laptop, eating a burger with a fork and knife while sipping coffee like an adult. I feel like an IB student already. :D

Wow, it's amazing how time passes by so fast. -reminisce-

Just a while ago, I was still that naive little girl who gets tricked so easily by Nicole, believing...idolizing her every word. I thought she was the coolest person ever and had the coolest thing ever, and whatever she did, was the best. Even though my dad got us the same thing, but just because she had 'that' color, it was a better color (although sometimes, I got the better stuff...I just didn't realize it).

Now, she's in university. A freshman. It's so weird. o-o'''

And my little brother, the one I deceived into believing he has to be my servant -evil laughter-. Now he's in high school! He's not that adorable little boy with the awesome, flawless skin who can look like a girl any day. D: Who would dance to some music while cleaning and wiping up the table. -sigh-

Just when I thought I would be free with Nicole leaving, my little brother comes along to haunt me. Will I ever be free?


Man, I feel old. D:

-finish eating-

No comments:

Post a Comment