Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Britney/Brittany

Oh my gawsh, Glee's BritneySpearsEpisode!!

To be honest, I was a little disappointed, kind of wanted something more? I was expecting Quinn to sing something, even though her voice doesn't exactly match Britney Spear's voice. Didn't really like how Rachel sang "Oops I did it again" because I don't think her voice matched, I would prefer Santana or Brittany to sing that...

Anyways, I'm still amazed by Brittany. Even though her role is always the 'stupid' one, she was amazing! Her dancing, singing, and everything. Seemed really like Britney Spears for a moment in the beginning, but yeah. Her dancing. Amazing. As expected of a contestant in 'So You Think You Can Dance'. Awesome episode, Sue is funny as ever. Will...just creeped me out. I don't particularly like him that much in the second season and towards the end of the first season, he's so...uptight, haha. Becoming so needy, his teaching is being affected

I think I'm a Gleek.

No comments:

Post a Comment