Monday, September 27, 2010

07 08 09

Been sick the whole long weekend! Still sick and this sucks. I had to do all my homework on Sunday, cramming, which wasn't pleasant at all...especially since I was really confused with a stuffy brain. Actually, I didn't procrastinate the whole weekend, I just ended up sleeping most of the day. Even though my dad was back, I just kept sleeping and sleeping...and continued to be tired. I had a horrible headache the whole time with a scratchy throat. Thank gosh the headache wasn't as bad today...this morning. For the whole weekend, it felt like someone whacked the back of my head with a metal rod and then stuffed that metal rod down my throat. Yeah.

--
A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you.

--

Short term goals for this month and why.

To get enough sleep, do my homework and not procrastinate, while enjoying what I enjoy doing.

--

Something you’re proud of in the past few days.

I haven't slipped and fall down the stairs while I was sick. Also, I'm proud of the amount of food I can eat recently.

--

Today, Mr. Peters was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment