Tuesday, August 17, 2010

yays

I finally got my swimming date! Bussed from RC to Watermania with Sam and it was awesome! Totally fun. I love the feeling you get after swimming and showering and you step out of the centre. The awesome breeze~~

Then lurked around Silvercity since the movies started and got NY fries and frozen yogurt instead. Haha, didn't taste like yogurt at all, I swear!

Swirl w/ oreo crumbs<3>
I learned that I have a crazy pepper issue while Sam have this huge ketchup thing. o-o''
After that, my sister finished her movie with Dom and I had to leave my wonderful beloved. Then we got mango mochi slush and yeah...went to E. Canteen to get spaghetti and came home. :D Replied to my email and stalked my friend's blog (depressed after reading it D:).
Now I'm tired and sleepy, still. I doubt I'll sleep, have been drama-ing (anime is on pause!) and then reading. I read till 5am last night...morning! So addicted. -sigh sigh sigh-
So yeah. I'm dying of lack of sleep. PLUS, I think I should really get started on my 6 weeks of tutor homework. Definitely not in the mood to write poetry analysis. Darn that!

No comments:

Post a Comment