Tuesday, August 24, 2010

schedules, schedules!
my rhs stuff FINALLY arrived! -sigh- i had a panick-attack, which i shouldn't...
there's something wrong with my stuff, since i had to change my schedule and so my fees are wrong and -sigh-. need to go check. i also realized i don't like my homeroom (39) sucks, sucks, sucks!

anyways, wow, another school year begins. for some reason, i really don't want to go through the school year and just wish i can suddenly become einstein or something and create a time machine to fastforward everything (probably to prom ;D). i know supposedly, i'm suppese to enjoy high school and missing out is supposedly a 'big deal', but i'm sure if i do successfully create a time machine to send me forward 2 years, i will definitely not regret it...
1. i'm lazy
2. it's IB
3. IB exams, EE, world lits...
4. i'm lazy
5. my head will explode
think that pretty explains everything.

wow, i haven't been out of the house at all for 4 days maybe? i have no idea. will be going insane. anyways, my progress so far...1 assignment done out of 5. hooray!
ah, as you have noticed, i'm suddenly fond of not typing with caps...although this sudden and weird liking will fade away in about...a few days. :D who knows, i might even start typing in all caps the next few days...annoy the heck out of whoever reads this.

this year, i will start being more active! ...after i'm able to get off this chair and go down my stairs. :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm in homeroom 33 ):
    haven't seen any posts of anyone in it. I'll have to see for myself on the 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah~~ well, i know some people who are in 39, but no one close. =S

    ReplyDelete