Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I attempted to fix my time, but failed again! -sigh- Plus, I need to do some 'back-to-school' shopping. D: Think I need more line paper and maybe this year, I will start using my binder right and maybe take notes in a notebook instead? Maybe. xP
As for pencils and pens, I still have my last year ones, which are still full of ink! I think I should maybe get more led...hmmmmm...

Aside from that, I should buy a few more jackets...that aren't black. xP Yupyup~ and maybe some colored shirts since I realized practically all the clothes I wear are black. =S I think it's pretty hard for my parents to tell the difference from the clothes I wear today and the day before. D: Plus, I need new runners! It's really hard for me to find the perfect pair of shoes, but I guess I'll somehow manage doing that, and a new bag...
These days, it's so hard for me to find a decent bag that looks right with me and isn't too overpriced. D:

Anyways, my sister's books came...o-o''' They look SO heavy!! Still weird knowing she's now a university student and that my brother is coming to RHS. Which sucks. xD I'm never free from them. D: Once my sister leaves, my brother comes. -sigh- Summer is almost ending, I don't think I have accomplished anything...-sighs again- Plus, I still need to go and make sure my IB schedule is correct and changed, and my fee as well! So much to do and haven't done with so little time. ):

7 comments:

  1. I wore this one black jacket from early elementary all the way up to grade 9 :].. but I out grew it! Now my mom doesn't want me to get another black jacket, because she thinks it'll be all I wear again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cool!! xD
    I do that with a few of my clothes too! Like, some from grade 6 and 7, which I can still fit. If it looks a little wonky on me, then I wear it as 'home clothing' after washing it ;D

    Yay to re-using!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reusing! I think I do that too much. I bring home all these random things and put them on my desk because I figure if I collect enough random stuff, I could eventually make some random awesome cool gadget looking thing that actually wouldn't do anything or maybe it would do something but in reality nothing would happen because I ended up not making anything at all due to the fact that I did not gather the correct random things needed to make an awesome cool gadget looking thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that too much as well. =S Well, I'm glad-ish (though my sister and mom is not! xD) because I suck at shopping. Too lazy to move around and I just can't find the right thing. =\ So hard for me to feel comfortable in stuff. =S

    I also collect a lot of random photos and just parts of magazines or whatever. I kind of stopped because I got too lazy to ever start a collage or whatever and I just had a huge pile. -sigh- My dad made me throw away most of my newspaper, though I sitll do have a pile left...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've gone through my pile of newspapers, which actually toke a lot longer than I had hoped. ;(

    I'm going to see if I can still use all of them for something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol last year I bought enough lined paper to last me through the rest of high school and a year university...== and who ever feels like they accomplished something in the summer? XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Mr. Tom: it took me FOREVER to go through my pile (which has already been reduced), i can't imagine going through a year worth of newspaper. o-o''' Especially since you look through each in detail to find interesting clippings. D:
    I'll probably use what i have for a collage. :D

    @ Melody: Oh wow...o-o''' You must have bought...a lot. ~~ -admires- xD
    I don't feel like I had enough 'fun' though. D: Haha...nor did I watch much movies. I felt more accomplished during Spring Break. ><

    ReplyDelete