Saturday, August 21, 2010

been in such an awful mood the past 2 days or something. still mad/grumpy though. :S
really glad to have some peace and quiet/chilled 2 days to myself. i haven't really done anything, but i have finished watching another hk drama and i have finished watching gintama! yay!

but now i don't want to finish gintama D: too epic. again, i have nothing to do...
thank gosh i heard news that there will be another season of gintama because if i have to live in a world without gintama....i don't wana live. D: haha, i have been using that a lot o-o'''

anyways -sigh- ...today will be another chilled day.

tutor homework, tutor homework, why won't you go away?
6 days left till it's due.

5 comments:

  1. I've been in a horrible mood lately as well. I basically spent the last-almost-month isolated from people. Feel like blowing up right now :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...get out! Seriously.
    I spent practically a whole 2 months at home during our grade 8 summer. Horrible horrible -shudders-

    get out and go jogging, Mr. Tom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm out at least once every other day :( If my legs hurt too much I just stroll around the park, but seeing people around you doesn't matter at all if there isn't any communication going on. You get a stare or two then you get back to your business. It wouldn't matter whether the whole park was packed with people, or completely vacant, it still feels the same

    ReplyDelete
  4. D:
    go and hang out with some friends and stuff. D:
    =(
    at least you're getting fresh air! In gr 8...the only fresh air I got was from the window...=S ZOMBIES!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahaha, I'll figure something out. thanks, though :)

    ReplyDelete