Friday, August 27, 2010

annoyed

I felt like I should share the girl who annoyed me so much today. Well, technically, she wasn't what got me so irratated...she got to me annoy myself. :P
So basically, in Watermania, there's the high high high diving platform/board and this girl just wouldn't jump...she stayed up there for more than 17 minutes, I swear.

My friend and I watched her for so long! I sat at the edge and then I started narrating her...and then freaked myself out and annoyed myself. The end.

Man, that was so pathetic (for me)...and in the end, the girl did not jump! We were planning on leaving, but didn't know when we should so I said we should when she jumps. That girl was like, pushing people off and wouldn't go. It was so amusing. >w<''~~ -sigh-

There were these guys who were doing flips! I was truly amazed and it made my day....until I started freaking myself out with my annoyance and then looked really retarded to anyone who passed by me.
Back in the ol' days, jumping from a diving board was impressive enough. It was cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment