Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sebastion Michaelis

Once again, I can't sleep and I think I might just skip sleep for tonight..or...this morning. o-o'' If that made any sense.

Well, I just got shivers. Definitely good shivers.

I realized that whenever I see or hear something or someone who is...or that is VERY good, inspirational, amazing, overwhelming, exquisite, etc. etc. and any other 'good' adjectives you can think of...I would shiver. I get this weird tingling sensation travelling up and down my body, giving me goosebumps at times.

When that happens, it will hit me as: 'OMG' or ... I'm in love<3 Something like that. Then internally...I will get all obsessed. Sometimes, most of the times, I would end up ranting to every single living being I know. :D Anyways, I also get this tingling feeling and shivers...which is the 'bad' shiver when something is terrible, weird or deafening. Like, seeing something horrible...I will just go: "BAHH! -closes window-", but when I hear horrible singing or whatever...then yeah. Bad shivers. Same goes for writing.

------------------------------------

Anyways, I just got 'good' shivers, I suppose, after meeting Claud Faustas and Alois Trancy.
>:D

-goes back to reading TLS-

No comments:

Post a Comment